Career with us…
We are establishing ourselves as one of the leading developers of latest technology in our arena. We continue to push the boundaries of technology, developing exciting and innovative products and delivering real time solutions for the global market.
Career with Data Cross Solution is an excellent opportunity to grow yourself to the extent where you can make new heights for not only yourself, but also for your colleagues and co-workers. Here we create a positive environment where everyone is working for everyone and with everyone. We believe in "do it yourself !" attitude that helps each and every team member to grow from the scratch.
We have a culture of innovation & rational development, where our employees can make a difference and we are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team. We invite you to join us and build your career path
Current OpeningsJoin Us - Join the Best Development and Designing Service Provider!!!
Data Cross always believe in fundamentals, because if your fundamentals are strong, we are confident for building success monuments by your hand and mind.
As we are continually expanding, we invite you to drop your resume if you are confident about your designing abilities, or develoment expertise or marketing skills or organizational development skills...
You can email your CV to email@example.com for our reference and we may contact you as soon as your skills are required for us.
Do Not forget to mention following details in your Email
- Work Experience (with some work details)
- Currently working as
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Joining Date
- Contact Number
Content writer is expected to create new content from scratch, re-write existing content or proof read content with clear understanding of target audience. Content writer must be able to engage the reader with user friendly contents while using good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. Must have exceptional command over written english to create content for websites, articles, newsletters & Blogs for different IT and ITES services.
SEO / Digital Marketing
- Relevant experience in SEO (onpage & offpage), SMO & Digital Marketing.
- Good knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Adwords etc.
- Ability to handle Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media promotions.
- Hands on experience for keyword research, competitor analysis, comprehensive site audits/optimization and off-site promotions
- Skills to develop and implement link building campaigns, Meta Tag.
- Can provide analysis and improve an organic search results.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as with team.
- Good at writing skills and ability to cordinate with the designers for SMO campaigns.